Creating a www.Hotmail.com account/ MSN Hotmail sign in or Sign up Process
Today Microsoft has integrated Hotmail.com and Outlook.com on the same modern webmail interface. After introducing Outlook, Microsoft allowed most of the Hotmail users to freely upgrade to Outlook. If you create an Outlook account now you are implicitly creating Hotmail account which offers services like webmail, contact, tasks, and calendaring in 106 languages.
It’s quite easy to create a ww.Hotmail.com account and one of the best advantages of using this mailing service is that you can access all the Microsoft services such as Hotmail account login, Skype, Xbox, OneDrive, MS Office, MS Word, MS Excel, or PowerPoint, Outlook, Windows 10 and more. All you need to do is just create a Microsoft account, below are the steps how you can create a Hotmail account.
Hotmail Sign up |Create www.Hotmail.com Account | Hotmail login & sign in Guide:
Hotmail is one of the most popular web-based email services which was initially launched by Sabeer Bhatia and Jack Smith in 1996 with a minimum storage capacity of 250 MB. In today’s busy world ‘Emailing system’ seems to be one of the best options. Nowadays it’s been quite hard to decide which webmail option satisfies our needs and provides a reliable and secure experience as there are many other options available in the market. In the early stages, there were around 8.5 million Hotmail users but today subscribers increased to millions more. Later in 1997, Microsoft took over Hotmail, they made several changes and now it is been part of an integrated email service under the MSN platform.
In the early 21st century Gmail tool over all the webmail services market and the users of Hotmail decreased drastically. To overcome the problems during the years Microsoft came up with many innovative ideas and one among them was a live domain. It is popularly called “MSN Hotmail” and later to “Windows Live Hotmail”. It was launched to integrate different email services that it owned under one platform. Most people nowadays are not aware of Hotmail because Microsoft made a major change by launching Microsoft Outlook (Outlook) as a web-based email service which was initially a Windows-based email application for Windows users.
Hotmail Sign up or MSN Outlook Sign up Process:
- Open a new web browser
- Go to Hotmail page, https://live.com or www.Hotmail.com or https://outlook.com (or) you can also access your Hotmail directly at https://login.live.com.
- Hotmail sign in page will open, at the bottom click on Click on Create Account (If you don’t have an account?)
- You will be directed to Hotmail registration form page.
- In the ‘User name’ section you need to provide an email that will work as your username for the Microsoft account.
- Enter your email address (Don’t have Gmail account, click here to create Gmail new account) in the link ‘new email’ text box. Now a dropdown will appear along with the ‘User name’ field where you can choose @outlook.com or @hotmail.com. Choose @hotmail.com and then enter a preferred email name.
- Now create a password and make sure it is strong and click next.
- Enter your “first name” and “last name” and click next.
- And Now Enter all the details like country and date of birth, click next.
- Enter your ‘valid phone number(Want a free phone number(click here)) with country code. Click on Send code.
- Enter the verification code sent to create an outlook account and click next.
- You can pick a custom theme or skip to keep it default.
- You can also add a signature or skip to keep it default.
- Now click on the ‘Continue‘ button you will be directed to the mail page of your Hotmail or Microsoft account page.
Hotmail Email Login | Sign in Hotmail | How to Login to Hotmail:
Once you have created your Hotmail or Microsoft account you can directly use the mail id and password to login to the account.
- Open a new web browser
- Go to Hotmail page, www.Hotmail.com or https://outlook.com (or) you can also access your Hotmail directly at https://login.live.com.
- Hotmail sign in page will open.
- Enter your Email id or phone number or skype id you created, click Next.
- Enter your Password and click Next.
- It will be directed to your email and you can use all the Microsoft products and services.
Key Features of Hotmail Account
Xbox: Gaming users are aware of Xbox, it’s a video game brand by Microsoft. Sign in using your Hotmail account and enjoy the games.
OneNote: It’s best used for people how just want a keep note of everything. Microsoft OneNote is mainly used for creating notes, clipping, drawing in OneNote and can be easily shared on the internet.
Microsoft Excel: Once can access Microsoft Excel by using your Hotmail account. Excel is widely used for visual tables, automatic calculations, and comes with predefined functions and more.
Microsoft PowerPoint: This service is used every was in schools, colleges, offices to make a Stunning presentation using Microsoft PowerPoint. You can even include text, images, multimedia, and various management tool.
How to Sign Out of Hotmail account?
- Towards the top right corner of the Hotmail Inbox webpage, you will find your username with an avatar.
- Now click on it and it will open a drop-down menu.
- You will find sign out option at the bottom of the menu.
- Click on it and it will redirect to the Hotmail login page.
Hotmail Account Accessible Services:
Once you have created a Microsoft account (Hotmail or Outlook) there are a lot more new features to explore. Every account has a Unique Microsoft Login ID, with the same ID you can access all the features and services powered by Microsoft.
Skype: It’s a very popular free video calling app, where you can even share files, and it’s available for both Android and iOS devices. Just sign in with your Hotmail or Outlook details.
OneDrive: Through the Microsoft OneDrive account you can store all the data in iCloud for free up to 5GB and access it from anywhere using your Hotmail account.
Microsoft Word: It’s well known as MS word where you can create, edit, save, and print any document you need. It’s popular editing software, just login with your Hotmail account, and doesn’t worry about entering your email everywhere.
Outlook Task: In day today’s busy life it’s quite hard to keep a note of everything. If you have a lot of tasks to complete just list it down in the Outlook Task. Once it is completed just mark it, helps in organizing your work, and can easily see the list of tasks that are pending.
Leave a Reply